Calgary, AB (Ready to relocate within Canada or Europe)
linkedin.com/in/bradlazaruk | Download PDF Version
Service Delivery Manager, Technology Generalist, Computer Science Tutor
IT service delivery veteran, skilled in both aligning and sidestepping corporate silos to achieve documented, repeatable customer success. Takes ownership of customer satisfaction and serves as the primary point of contact for addressing client concerns or escalations. A passionate champion of the customer and of all my co-workers, keeping everyone focused on achieving customer success. Proactively evaluates performance and implements continuous improvement and actions to address gaps. Analyzes root causes, collaborates with team members to develop improvement plans, and monitors progress to ensure performance targets are met or exceeded. Analytical; known for tenaciously digging into data to extract actionable insights and reshaping the data to highlight underlying meaning, then presenting and explaining the methodology and outcomes of that work. Extremely passionate about the ed tech sector and remote learning.
||Coaching & Mentoring
||Process Design & Refinement
||Business Process Improvement
CDW Canada, Calgary, AB
Customer Success Manager
2021 - present
- Portfolio included public and banking sector accounts totaling over $50 million in annual revenue.
- Transformed delivery on a first of a kind account from ad-hoc, poised to fail process audits, and consistently missing KPI measurements into one that was organized, scheduled, repeatable, fully documented, and accountable, contributing to a year over year revenue increase of over 50% to over $50 million.
- Improved overall scorecard metrics by 11%, regularly delivering quarterly NPS scores from 7 to 9.
- Defined and delivered the role of a customer relationship manager, an expansion of a traditional Customer Success Manager role.
- Supported, advised and developed relationships with account executives, delivery managers, senior business managers, and C-suite executives.
- Executed financial reviews and reports on delivery costs, and weekly task prioritization with internal and customer teams.
- Produced repeatable executive leadership reports with customer satisfaction metrics, performance, and financial data.
- Managed relationships and contractual agreements between CDW and third party service delivery partners.
- Developed custom spreadsheets and ServiceNow reports to extract reportable service level metrics and financial performance from diverse disconnected, non-optimal, and misaligned sources.
- Coordinated steering committee meetings and reports, project meetings, and escalation processes.
Goldsmiths, University of London, London, United Kingdom
Online Tutor (Contractor)
2022 - present
Supporting the Computer Science BSc programme as a tutor for Graphics Programming, Introduction to Programming II, and Object Oriented Programming modules.
- Provide mentorship and assistance to students in the Bachelor of Computer Science program. Hosts webinars with students from around the world to discuss their progress through the module, provide clarity on the module requirements, and where possible help them overcome roadblocks in their work.
- Work with the module leaders on fine-tuning the course materials, such as updates to the programming modules.
- Grade midterm and semester-end final project submissions.
IBM Canada Ltd., Calgary, AB
Technical Solutions Manager
2017 - 2021
- Designed integrated technical solutions for new business and complex proposals (value of ~$10M+ each).
- Produced Intel components for proposals, contributing to new business revenue (~$20M+ per year) and early renewal revenue (~$40M+ per year).
- Documented enhancements to services for existing clients.
- Coordinated work schedules and deliverables from technical experts and finance teams.
- Mentored junior colleagues and trained peers on newer solution offerings in cloud and automation scopes.
Intel Team Lead
2016 - 2017
- Mentored and supervised team of system administrators, supporting public sector accounts.
- Prioritized project tasks and aligned all work to client end-user and business needs.
- Verified all team activities, improving profitability by blocking redundant or out-of-scope work requests and eliminating off-topic and unproductive meetings.
- Created new wiki-based documentation store, enabling auditable process and change verification within familiar wiki format, supporting continual improvement of process documentation.
- Directed migration of password and server inventories to vaults and databases, increasing audit readiness and client password security.
- Corresponded with client technical leaders, ensuring satisfaction while coordinating scheduling of major changes.
Senior Intel Administrator
2008 - 2016
- Directed team responses to major incidents and led responses to process-execution compliance audits.
- Transformed and successfully deployed technical recovery documents for disaster recovery plans, completing all tasks successfully and reducing the delivery timeline by 25%.
- Implemented agile reflections, driving continual improvement of process and inventory documents.
- Engineered custom automation with Perl and Visual Basic scripting, greatly increasing efficiency of routine tasks.
- Transformed custom monitoring system, boosting accuracy and capability while eliminating third-party dependencies.
Royal Holloway, University of London, Egham, United Kingdom
Python Developer - Intern
2020 - 2021
Spearheaded programming, design, research, and analysis for Python open-source tool to aid researchers in creating visual representation of planning problem. Documented program components, as part conference paper published in 2021. Supervisor: Dr. Georgios Mastorakis
DogStar Systems (now closed), Calgary, AB, Server Administrator Level III; JDA Software Ltd. (now Blue Yonder) and IBM Canada Ltd., Calgary, AB; Systems Administrator
Education / Certifications